Saturday, July 3, 2010

May 31st 2010

Monday 31st, Memorial Day

Hey Baby


Well today was interesting. I went to medical right after chow around 07:10am. Got to head back to the compartment around 11:45am (in the rain). Doctor yelled at me for waiting so long to come in for my back. He did xrays, he says I have Scoliosis, or a curved spine. YAY me right? :( This is incurable ever better, not really. So he puts me on LLD (light limited duty)Basically I'm not allowed to be on my feet for more than 15mins at a time. And I got 800mg motrin YAY. Downside is, it is not an allowable condition in the military. So I'm LLD till the 2nd and then the doctors words were "We will have to rethink a military career" :( I've told a couple of PO's about this and they have confirmed that this means I will be administratively separate from the navy. So I probably will not know more till Friday. Unfortunately I won't even get to send this letter to you till Sunday. I've been told that it will take forever to actually send me home though, so this may put me here even longer :( But at least I'll still be getting paid till the day I leave. So save what you can and I guess we'll try to get back to CSP asap and get M in school. I'm sorry I let you all down. I know you'll say it's OK, but I know it's not. I will understand if you are angry.

I love you all and miss you very much
C

No comments:

Post a Comment