Friday, July 30, 2010

July 23rd 2010

Friday Evening 23rd


Hello

Don't know if you could hear us over webcam. I had to get off quick, cuz petty officer came in yelling at me for using it. Didn't realize it was off limits, oh well it was worth getting in trouble just to see all of you. I can't believe how crazy Pookie is :) I miss him anyway. I wish I could webcam with you everyday. You did get a few compliments ;)


Seeing you made me miss you so much more, I can't wait to get home. I promise things will be ok. Bigger things await us and only God knows the where, when and why. Coming here was but a stepping stone to strenghten us, as people and as a family.

I miss you dearly and I thank God for having you for all we've been through.

Xs and Os, in a letter to home

Love always
C

No comments:

Post a Comment