Saturday, July 3, 2010

June 4th 2010

Friday 4th

Hey Baby


Well i have good news, I went to medical this morning for my back. I got a different doc this time. He says I'll be fine in the military. He got me some physical therapy and some stronger meds. So I'm back on track for graduation :) Bad news is, by the time you read this you've probably been worrying for a week :( Sorry the phone call was jacked up. Don't like the calling card thing. Sux you guys were in the commissary too :( oh well. I know I've complained a lot since getting here so I'm only gonna focus on the good things now. The doctor kinda re-motivated me. I miss you all so much and it's still plays with my emotions here daily. This place is still a roller coaster, but I'm going to make it one way or another. I will not let you down. I am however still very sad about missing pookie walking :( I'm still going to send you the other letters I wrote you even though things have changed. At least you will know where my heads been. By the way you still haven't sent me a pic of YOU!....please send letter EVERYDAY or 2 I need them more than you know. Everythings going to be ok

I love you guys and I'll write more tomorrow

Hugs & Kisses
SR *********
HOORAH

No comments:

Post a Comment