Saturday, July 3, 2010

June 20th 2010

Sunday 20th


Hey Babydoll


I miss you so much right now. I hope you are having better luck with the van by now. If not please just go talk to dad and get it fixed (assuming the block didn't crack) Hopefully money is getting better, i assume you got paid again by now. Don't know if this is good or bad news but I probably will get held back at least a week. I don't think I can pass my final PFA on Wed-Thurs. With all you're going through I wish I never came here. If I fail the PFA I think 3 times I get sent home (again good or bad news) Today is very sad being Father's day and not being there with my kids :( I'm almost over my illnesses at least. I have to make up sim fire and live fire next 2 mornings 5am. Sux cuz taps is at 10pm and i have watch at 02:00-04:00am, so I'm going to get like 3 hours of sleep :( We have test 3 this week (I think) worried bout that to. Some how I got through test 2 still not sure how. Not to be negative but I'm pretty sure I'll be coming home. I don't think we get another phone call till after battle stations, so if I call soon it;.'s probably bad (as usual) Any luck getting M into school? Hows K doing? I've had dreams everynight for bout 2 weeks about coming home to you. Attached is a letter I wrote Tuesday night I thought I already sent it, so it's out of order. Well thats all I got for now I love you Happy Birthday!!!

C

No comments:

Post a Comment