Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July 11th 2010

July 11th


Hey Babe



Well I don't totally remember what I said in the last letter. So some things might be a repeat. I have now been delayed till at least the 20th when I go back to the doctor. The physical therapy is now making me worse. I get burning/thumbing in my back then my knees go out w/o warning. Not sure wtf. Fighting through it. Got the pics. Thank you. Pookie is huge, I feel like I have missed so much. Forgot to ask, did you buy the duck hunt lamp :) Let me know about K, hoping its not serious. Also if a emergency arises with her the fastest way to get ahold of me is contact the american red cross. I just wrote mom & dad and asked them to look for a new van. So please accept their help. Looks like you guys had a fun 4th of July. I'm hoping the kids aren't having any problems w/me being gone this long. All the stories we hear lately are about how hard navy life is on the wife! And them cheating or leaving while we're out to sea. Real motivator huh? Well not sure what'll happen. But wish they'd make up their mind, either fix me or send me home. Maybe I can see Pookie before he turns 2 lol. Well check csp craigs for a new van, dodge between 97-02 med wheel base, conv van or at this point even a passanger model. Well times up so I'll write you more as I'm allowed

Love you guys
Missing you
C
XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment